Chris is a highly experienced, commercially savvy C-level executive with over 25 years of experience in leading business change. He is an expert in the development of strategy for businesses and driving large business transformation strategies and projects in the order of $100m-$250m.
Recognised as trusted people leader and coach who can successfully mobilise individuals and organisations through periods of transformational change in culture and business process, Chris is a strong relationship builder and highly capable operational leader. He has successfully held accountability for one of this region’s largest business technology portfolios.
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- 2007 Master of Business Administration
- 2005 Master of Management
- 2003 Graduate Diploma in Management
- Adelaide University
- 2001 Graduate Certificate in Management
- Associate Fellow, Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Associate Member, Australian Institute of Human Resources (AHRI)
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, Institute of Management Consulting (IMC)
- Member, Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Alumni Member, Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM).