Fran developed her executive HR experiences with over seventeen years in one of Australia’s largest blue chip organisations. She has held several divisional HRM positions in operational and support functions including group-wide oversight of the Leadership and Management Learning portfolio of Woolworths Limited.
Since 2008, as a Director of Ignite Performance, Fran has completed many assignments in Australia and overseas helping companies such as RailCorp, Coca Cola, Optus, REST Super and Grant Thornton achieve better business results through a variety of performance levers, including building readiness capability.
Fran has many years’ experience working in project environments for clients, resulting in her ability to deliver high quality outcomes within tight deadlines. Fran’s engagement ethic is business focused, practical and highly consultative and this enables her to identify core issues, develop change management strategies and deliver solution outcomes that ensure balance between business and people requirements.
Fran remains current in her subject knowledge and brings a great depth of additional value to her consultations with qualifications and associations including:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE 40110)
- Graduate Certificate of Education
- Graduate Certificate in Personnel Management
- Emotional Intelligence Accredited Coach
- LSI Accredited Consultant
- MBTI (Step II) Accredited Facilitator
- DDI Accredited Feedback Coach
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- Fellow, Institute of Learning Practitioners
- Certified Member, AHRI