Wayne is a senior executive with over 20 years of strategic planning, operational and project management experience with particular application within the retail and supply chain industries.
Passionate about project governance and its role in successful business change, Wayne is Associate Director of the Project Management Institute. He has demonstrated his expertise driving continuous improvement programs, delivering efficient and effective operations and optimising business profitability. Wayne is an influential leader focused on mentoring and developing team members to engage in strategy and deliver performance excellence.
Committed to delivering true value across the board, Wayne has been involved in some of Australia's largest transformation programs across both the public and private sector. His core professional strengths include:
- Success developing and implementing innovative business strategies and process improvement
- Adept at identifying and harnessing business development opportunities, driving high levels of operational efficiency and increasing customer service and brand reputation
- Creative and skilled negotiation delivering vendor contracts that achieve optimal cost efficiencies to the business
- Authentically connects with key stakeholders, building strong, trusted relationships founded upon a high quality of rapport
- Mentor and motivator able to positively influence team members to implement strategy for the successful completion of business goals and objectives
- Strong action bias with ability to materialise thoughts and ideas into plans and processes with a high degree of focus and success.