Change Management Office
“Perhaps the greatest challenge business leaders face today is how to stay competitive amid constant turbulence and disruption."
- John P. Kotter
Organisations today need to accommodate an increasing rate of change just to survive, let alone forge ahead. Even the most recognised and modern of Change Management models have had to be revised to keep up.
Companies wanting to ensure their strategic business projects are adopted as quickly and painlessly as possible have commissioned dedicated Change Management Offices - often with direct reporting lines to the CEO. The “CMO” is a relatively new competency centre concept that provides a structured and repeatable process, primarily focused on the human impact factors of change.
Ignite Performance brings the experience to help business establish or improve CMO functions and become masters in managing change.
We can provide guidance in a number of ways including:
- Evaluating your short-, medium- and longer-term change requirements
- Developing an organisational design for CMO that best suits your organisation and change needs
- Selecting and embedding an appropriate Change Management methodology
- Recruiting and coaching the CMO team
- Training the broader organisation in the change methods
- Integrating the CMO services with other organisational teams (eg. Project Management Office, IT and HR) and
- Supporting you through “early adopter” projects.