Project Management Office
“Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating the talents of those who work for us and pointing them towards a certain goal.”
- Walt Disney
Project Management Offices (PMOs) help organisations by streamlining improvements beyond the day-to-day activities of the business. Well-performing PMOs adds significant value to their organisations, pointing them to new common goals through:
- Methodology: Providing a structured and consistent approach to delivering projects
- Governance: Ensuring decisions are made by the right people, at the right time and based on the right information
- Transparency: Providing timely and accurate information about the project status and its activities to support effective decision-making
- Traceability: Managing documentation and project artefacts as an audit trail for the change.
Ignite Performance has deep experience in building and operating PMO functions. We can help organisation establish new project competency centres or measure and improve the performance of existing ones.
We bring a range of PMO expertise including:
- Implementation of Agile methodologies
- Tailoring of project governance design fit for the situation
- Recruitment of PMO team members
- Support for large, complex and/or struggling projects.